The INW workshop will be held at the Hotel Pavillon in Courmayeur (AO), Italy. This four star family-run (Truchet family) hotel offers tradition, typical cuisine, modern comfort, and the warm hospitality of the entire staff. The hotel is located in Courmayeur, one of Europe’s most famous ski resorts at the foot of Mont Blanc which offers stunning views and a range of opportunities for hikers, bikers and, in the winter, alpine skiing.
The Hotel has a wellness area including: a swimming pool, sauna and Jacuzzi, gym and different types of massages. For those looking for additional relax, a few miles from the hotel, you can find the historic thermal baths of Pré Saint Didier that has been among the main attraction of the Italian Royal Family for more than 150 years.
Other services are:
- A large meeting room for up to 100 people.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- Parking space.
Deadline November 20, 2017.
In order to book a room please contact directly the Hotel. The arranged rates for the attendees are as follows:
- 123.00 €/person/day – Double room occupied by two people.
- 135.00 €/person/day – Double or single room occupied by one person.
- 105.00 €/person/day – Two-room apartment occupied by two people
- 90.00 €/person/day – Two-room apartment occupied by three people
Please note that the provided rates include a half board treatment.
- Torino Caselle- Courmayeur: http://www.savda.it/public/documenti/224.pdf
- Torino Porta Nuova – Courmayeur: http://www.savda.it/public/documenti/228.pdf
From Geneva (timetables may vary, please chack the actual timetables on sat-montblanc.com before booking):
- Courmayeur-Chamonix: http://www.savda.it/public/documenti/215.pdf
- Chamonix-Geneva: http://www.sat-montblanc.com/horaire-timetables/ligne-internationale-geneve-chamonix.aspx
If interested in private taxi services from the airports of Geneva and Torino, we can provide the list of contacts upon request. For further information please contact email@example.com.